Latest news :
Freeboard/Draft measurement with portable system
- Portable case with ultrasonic sensor
- Battery powered - with 1 sensor up to 40 hours
- Ultrasonic sensor 50 feet (optional 72 feet)
- Data visualisation and storage
FLOATOVER monitoring system delivered and installed.
- Wireless datalink
- Software presentation and storage
Positive feedback from client:
SALVAGE monitoring project succesfull
New datasheets on IRIDIUM data units
Complete stand-alone monitoring system delivered to international client
- Salvage and offshore applications
- Large battery boxes
- Small BCU (Battery Control Unit)
- Motion boxes
- Wireless data-transfer from object to control container
- Software for data gathering and visualisation
New FIELDDAQ folder with first application.
Portable FIELDDAQ system demonstrated on superyacht.
FIELDDAQ -> portable data-acquistion case.
- Multiple sensor input (mA, V, Strain, other)
- Battery powered, operational time approx 20 hours with status display
- Tailor made with client specific connections or sensors
- Integrated data-acquisition modules
- Integrated mini-computer (optional)
- Integration of client-specific modules
- Rugged travel case, with or without wheels
- Extended connectivity
- Integrated screen in lid of case (optional)
TARKA-SYSTEMS will be at Offshore Energy 2014 : Stand 9.077
Advert : TARKA-SYSTEMS provide measurement system for BARGE-MASTER
New portable cases in development
Succesfull test MDAQ software with PLC-Siemens DP/DP coupler
New portable data-acquisition system : MDAQ
- Portable data-acquisition flightcase (hardware and software)
- Multiple serial inputs (com-ports)
- Multiple ethernet inputs
- Multiple USB inputs
- Special sensor inputs
- Modular setup with exchangable frontplates and connectors
- Modular software setup for wide range of measurements
- Software connection to SIEMENS PLC
- Computer with SSD included
- External power supply (optional battery supply)
New OFFSHORE coveralls with logo !!
Completed installation of complex monitoring system on largest barge of the world.
- Multiple GPS sensors
- IRIDIUM tracker visual on website
- Strain guages
- Wind sensor
- Motion sensor
- Wireless data-transfer between multiple ships
- Solar and wind power
- Data acquisition software
TARKA-SYSTEMS will be present at the OCEANOLOGY INTERNATIONAL 2014 at stand K701. Visit us to see the possibilities of data-acquistion systems (hardware & software) and Track&Trace systems.
Delivered 5 IRIDIUM Trackers type GTTS-2000Bi to be placed on ships in Africa.
Portable data-system, upgrade to be used outside in bad weather conditions.
New banner TARKA-SYSTEMS
SALVAGE project : video of sensors and monitoring software TARKA-SYSTEMS
TARKA-SYSTEMS now member of Dutch Ocean Group (DOG)
IRIDIUM TRACKERS : True global coverage
2000 unit : battery powered, very long life time, website presentation.
3000 unit : MARITIME applications, external powered, option to add extra data to IRIDIUM messages, website presentation.
EUROPORT 5-8 November succesfull
EUROPORT EXHIBITION very succesfull. Many interested visitors at stand.
REEL motion monitoring with RTK GPS , fixed setup with mobile setup,
Monitoring possibilities visualized in new overview drawing
visual made by EdwinvandenHeuvel
Moving base RTK : test succesfull
MARINE-Inside : advert of TARKA-SYSTEMS BV on pag 16
TARKA-SYSTEMS BV will be present at EUROPORT-2013 5-8 November
Equipment for extended Motion Monitoring System picked up at TARKA-SYSTEMS
Tracker unit is giving good location data through IRIDIUM satellite
Installation and startup of Motion Monitoring system on barge on-site.
Delivered portable Tacho-meter in rugged case for Petro-chemical industry. Unit can operate for 20 hours on internal battery system.
Preparation for multi-purpose monitoring system for large marine contractor to be installed on worlds largest barge. The system includes:
- Motion monitoring
- Multiple GPS sensors
- Wireless datalink between tugs and barge
- Wireless ethernet link between barge and main vessel
- Wave and current measurement
- Tide and wind measurement
- Iridium location Tracker
- Battery powered system with Solar panels and wind generators
- Modulair setup of data-acquisition hardware, easy to add other inputs
- Client specific software for data gathering/storing and presentation
- Multiple locations for run-time presenting of incoming data
Delivery of battery-powered Motion-Monitoring System for one of world leading marine contractors in the international offshore oil and gas industry.
- Motion sensor
- GPS sensor
- Iridium location Tracker
- Battery system with Solar panels
- Rugged waterproof cases
- Data storage
- Client specific measurement software
Installation of multiple strain-gauges on large waterpump
Delivery of a Survey-Trolley for field-applications.
TARKA-SYSTEMS changed to TARKA-SYSTEMS b.v.
please change company details.
Visualisation objects to show live ship motions from different motion sensors
Very positive feedback from client
New presentation of TARKA-SYSTEMS :
New folders of TARKA-SYSTEMS :
Tests with special acoustic sensor for underwater sound measurements
Extended MAMMOET measurement system with pressure sensors to calculate waterdepth of object.
Total pressure - Barometric pressure = hydro pressure. Hydro pressure * density = depth.
Rebuilt of portable motion box. Box contains battery supply, logger and wireless data-transfer. Operational time >75 hours.
Tracking unit keeps sending signal on moving object
Characters of TARKA-SYSTEMS are finished: Field-Engineer and Basic-Engineer
Characters made by Edwin van den Heuvel
Installation of special strain-gages on large rotor-object and assistance with wireless data-acquisition system.
IRIDIUM GPS tracker installed and active on tug.
Installation of measurement system at BARGE-MASTER, hardware and software
Provided rugged cases for transport of prosthesis "special leg for diving"
4-channel camera system SUBVIEW-2 and SUBVIEW-2 mini, easy to operate !!
For more information please send email to email@example.com
TARKA-SYSTEMS built buoy for "FLESSENPOST" with IRIDIUM tracking device.
Short movie on flessenpost : click here
Bouy has been deployed at sea. Follow buoy on www.texelpost.nl and win prices
New options to present (ship)motions in 2D en 3D graphic modules
TARKA-SYSTEMS and QCEAS, a good combination for future projects
TARKA-SYSTEMS on website of supplier of rugged cases : APOX
Received order to describe setup and specify layout for measurement equipment on offshore motion compensation system.
Freeboard measurements with MOSS_1806 unit very successfull
TARKA-SYSTEMS in newsletter of ABTRONIX : click here
New presentation of TARKA-SYSTEMS : click here